CPD - Positive Psychology
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
09:00 to 17:30
Organised by NHS Leadership South West in association with The Performance Coach
As part of our on-going commitment to support the internal coaching faculty within the South West, we are delighted to announce further CPD opportunities hosted by The Performance Coach. The detail of the one-day master class is as follows:
9.00 – 17.30, Tuesday 4th November 2014, Somerset County Cricket Ground, Taunton
To build a greater level of self-awareness of your identity as a coach and a greater appreciation of your own resources through a variety of Positive Psychology or Pyschosynthesis techniques.
The aims of the day will be:-
- To build on previous coach training and experience
- Understand the key concepts, approaches and tools from Positive Psychology
- Understand how to use a strengths based approach to facilitate learning and impact performance
- Helping a system and clients to develop resilience through Appreciative Inquiry and a strengths based focus
- Working with meaning and purpose in coaching.