Tuesday, September 9, 2014
09:00 to 17:00
- This programme will transform your natural empathy and resilience into an inspiring, practical and resourceful leadership style – and make you a prime candidate for your first recognised leadership role.
- You will boost the skills needed to be a great leader, including inspiring others, making informed decisions and focusing even more on the patients, service users, carers and families you support, while learning how to make the NHS values even more central to your daily role and working environment.
- This flagship programme has been created by internationally renowned business and academic experts: The Open University (renowned provider of distance learning and world class triple-accredited business school) and Hay Group (global experts in leadership development).
- You do not need a degree to access this programme.
- It’s a fully accredited programme leading to a Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership –boosting your career prospects in the NHS.
- The strong practical focus means you can apply your new skills immediately, making a difference for your colleagues as you learn.
- Learning is delivered through a combination of face-to-face and online learning to fit around your schedule.
- You will be guided by a personal tutor who as well as being a subject expert is a specialist in supporting learners to combine learning with busy lives.
- This is one of a suite of progressive leadership programmes that will help you progress your career up the NHS.
- Having successfully completed this programme you will gain credits to exempt yourself of the first 7 months of the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson – Leading Care II programme, leading to an MSc in Healthcare Leadership.