Master Class Series - The Connected Leader – culture driven performance
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
09:30 to 16:00
With an ever increasing tension between achieving financial viability and maintaining quality patient care, many NHS Leaders have toiled to a place of near exasperation and exhaustion to find sustainable solutions.
You will come away more able to find ways to combine productivity and care, connecting with people even in your busiest moments, achieving a better understanding of how you have influence over yourself and others even when you believe the ‘system’ controls all outcomes, and how you and your team can feel accountability from within and from those around you.
This workshop will:
- Reveal the secret yet deceptively simple formula that leaders can implement to develop a high care, high performance culture
- Explain a psychological condition called ‘self-deception’ that is rife in our organisations today and causing immense damage to organisational effectiveness and patient care
- Enable participants to re-conceive and solve some of their most challenging relationships and organisational issues
- Lead inspirational group discussions with peers around a proven approach to creating a high care, high performance culture
- Allow all participants to take a look at themselves and re-connect with why they chose to work in the Health Service in the first place.
Gillian brings over twenty years of business experience to her work as an executive and leadership coach and consultant. She has had a successful leadership career in international pharmaceutical companies.
Gillian is a writer and author on mindset and achieving lasting change, writing a regular column for the Financial Times Women’s Forum and is a regular contributor to Psychologies magazine. Gillian is a chartered member of the CIPD and qualified through the International Coaching Federation.