Master Class Series - Leadership Presence
Friday, February 6, 2015
10:00 to 16:00
In today’s NHS we are all dealing with the pressures associated with constant change. The internal and external demands we face from others can leave us feeling overwhelmed, anxious and constantly fire-fighting. Whether we have a formal leadership position or not we could all benefit from using our leadership presence to successfully achieve our goals through partnering and collaborating with patients and colleagues.
Participants will learn from a patient working as a leader in the healthcare system, as well as from each other, coming away with strategies, tools and techniques with proven success in increasing leadership presence in the workplace.
This one day Master Class will support you to:
- Understand how you can build better workplace relationships and partnerships with patients and colleagues in order to achieve your aspirations, goals and vision
- Learn how to be a more effective influencer and negotiator, particularly with ‘difficult’ colleagues and patients
- Learn a new strategy for engaging with patients and colleagues that builds collaborative and partnership working that works
- Build your confidence and ability to manage workplace pressures and stress
- Develop a personal and professional strategy and action
plan to develop your leadership presence in the workplace in
order to achieve your personal and professional goals.