Master Class Series - The Power of You, Personality and Human Behaviour for Leaders
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
10:00 to 16:00
The true power of any leader lies in their ability to engage with, enable and inspire their teams to achieve great things. In the constantly changing environment in which leaders and their teams are currently operating this ‘enabling leadership’ style is the one that is proving to be both more effective and, crucially, most sustainable, as we come to terms with the fact that this state of ‘white water’ is likely to be permanent.
What underpins this leadership style is an understanding of the human condition: what it is to be human; why we do what we do; what motivates and drives us to act. From that develops an understanding of how we then can influence positively: enabling rather than ‘telling’; optimising ourselves, rather than sabotaging.
In this session you will:
- Explore what it is to be human, what drives us to do what we do the way that we do, what influences our behaviour and the choices that we make.
- Identify ways to positively influence how you (and others) think, feel and behave.
- Understand the significance of communication and how that works in relation to managing yourself and others.
- Experience having a go at doing things differently using simple but powerful tools and frameworks.
- Take away an enhanced understanding and ability to optimise yourself and others, along with a comprehensive set of supporting notes and resources.
Please register your place by selecting the 'book now' button below.
Please note that places will be offered on a strict ‘first-come, first-served’ basis with delegate names confirmed at time of booking. There is no charge for event attendance.