Team Coaching Training Programme - Workshop Two
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
09:00 to Thursday, February 12, 2015
We are delighted to offer experienced coaches from within the NHS the opportunity to undertake training as Team Coaches. This programme is open to coaches who work for organisations supported by the following NHS Leadership Academy Local Delivery Partners (LDPs):
- NHS Kent, Surrey & Sussex Leadership Collaborative
- NHS Thames Valley and Wessex Leadership Academy
- NHS South West Leadership
Training will be delivered by PB Coaching, a Leeds based organisation with an international reputation for delivery of coach and supervisor training, in partnership with Professor David Clutterbuck, a thought leader in the field of team coaching. Places are funded by your LDP and training includes the option for accreditation at an additional cost of £350.
Upon completion participants will:
- Understand the theory and key principles of team coaching and how it differs from one-to-one business & executive coaching.
- Be confident and competent to actively practice team coaching.
- Have the ability to use a variety of tools and frameworks to respond to the many and varied needs of different teams, helping them respond to organisational objectives.
- Be able to undertake a diagnosis to identify the key themes relating to team coaching, and the issues and opportunities facing a team.
- Be able to contract appropriately with teams, e.g. about appropriate boundaries
- Be able to work with teams to develop an improvement plan and support them, developmentally, to reach their potential.
Applicants must be in roles where they will be able to commit to undertaking team coaching within their organisations and as part of a regional community. Sponsoring organisations must make an unequivocal commitment to enable participants to fully participate in the training and to deliver team coaching.
We invite you to consider the description of the training programme structure and content along with associated commitments outlined in the pages to follow to ensure the training meets the needs of your organisation and the applicants before submitting your application.
Places are limited and a selection process will be used to allocate places according to individual and organisational readiness to benefit from the training.