Thursday, January 3, 2013
Mary Seacole applications are currently open until 3rd January 2014
Leadership Development Programmes
- The Edward Jenner programme - a free online learning and development package aimed at staff in all roles within healthcare.
- The Mary Seacole programme (Leading Care I) - a development programme open to all staff groups within healthcare and aimed specifically at those looking to step into their first recognised leadership role. This is a fully accredited programme leading to a Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership.
- The Elizabeth Garrett Anderson programme (Leading Care II) – aimed at individuals who are aspiring to lead large complex projects, departments, services or systems. This is a fully accredited programme leading to a Masters in Healthcare Leadership and an NHS Leadership Academy award in Senior Healthcare Leadership.
- The Nye Bevan programme (Leading Care III) – an intensive programme specifically designed to help CEOs & top leaders of the future gain the skills needed for tomorrow’s NHS. The programme leads to an NHS Leadership Academy Award in Executive Leadership.
- Top Leaders programme - this rigorous programme challenges our most senior leaders in the NHS to be exceptional by developing their skills, knowledge, and behaviours through targeted mentoring and coaching. Aimed specifically at colleagues in positions at least equivalent to executive director and including CEO’s within NHS Trusts, CCG’s, and national organisations (e.g. NHS England).