Masterclass - Whole-System Change and Integration
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
10:00 to 16:00
This Master Class is aimed at helping you create a firm foundation for whole-system integration by providing a key focus on executive change-leadership, strategic organisational development and horizon scanning principles.
- Introduction to distributed leadership
- Achieving the Culture Shift – whole-system change using intrinsic and collaborative change leadership models, creating greater awareness of the challenges of complexity and demonstrating how whole-system change can be achieved in reality
- Share current organisational perspectives and identify areas for refinement
- Tools to get you started
- Integration – Horizon Scanning – development strategies for the future
- Mapping the Way Forward
- Be helped to clarify how the process of integration can be positively framed for the short term
- Be enabled to understand effective approaches to complex culture change for the longer term
- Be provided with some insight and protected time to explore the opportunities for developing effective integrated services for the future.
Executive Change-Leadership and Strategic Large-Scale OD Specialist.
With more than 20 years public sector reform experience, Alison’s passion for strategic development is renowned. Working extensively across health and social care communities at Board and Executive level, she aims to focus particularly on developing the soft skills needed to support whole-system and complex cultural change.
Director of Transformation and Pioneer in South Devon and Torbay.
With a strong background in postgraduate teaching and OD consultancy, her special interest is in developing the leadership and management potential of professionals upon whose engagement the new world of OD depends.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as places will be offered on a strict ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
There is no fee for this event.Book now