Personal Effectiveness in the Leadership Role
Monday, May 12, 2014
10:00 to 16:00
This Masterclass is aimed at all leaders and future leaders who wish to develop their potential as role models and enhance their own presence and impact.
- My style and how it affects my performance, taking personal responsibility using a self-perception instrument regarding the psychology of personal organisation (Drivers)
- Making meetings meaningful and productive: Pegasus, a tool for running and attending meetings
- Personal ‘brand’ – communicating the right messages
- Planning for success – an outrageous ambition and what needs to happen today for real and lasting positive change
You will be able to:
- Identify your own barriers to personal effectiveness
- Develop approaches to tasks through an understanding of how you manage your time
- Run and attend meetings with power and impact for maximum efficiency
- Maximise resources and minimise duplication
- Develop your own personal ‘brand’ and set the bar high for achieving success
Leadership and L&D Consultant. Specialist in Conflict Management.
With over 20 years experience leading teams and facilitating Learning and Development events in the Public and Private sectors, Carmel is passionate about helping leaders and team-members to be as effective as they can be in their chosen roles. Carmel is also the founder of the South-West SDI® facilitator group, a member of the CIPD and a graduate of Warwick University.
Leadership and OD consultant. Executive coach and change agent.
Jane’s extensive experience heading HR, training and development teams and managing major change programmes gives her a unique insight into the needs of her clients across the private and public sectors. A Member of the CIPD and the EMCC Jane also has an MA in Human Resource Management and a Diploma in Coaching and co-leads the Devon and Cornwall EMCC network.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as places will be offered on a strict ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
There is no fee for this event.Book now