Organisational Development - Improving Care Through Effective Change - Taunton venue
This programme is aimed at our stakeholders who are currently practicing clinically within the South West and stakeholders who have an interest in changing and improving patient care. Our intent is to support staff to be confident to take OD approaches and develop expertise in designing, delivering and evaluating appropriate interventions to improve patient care across the region.
- To grow OD capacity and capability within clinical leaders who work as part of the South West health and care system
- To support the transfer of skills from clinical practice to organisational development
- To recognise and nurture the OD skills and talent within clinical staff
- To offer a bespoke learning experience to a cross section of organisations
- To stimulate OD dialogue and to continue to promote a development culture
- Module one: Self-directed learning – Programme on-boarding
- Module two: 13th & 14th March | 9.30 – 16.30 | Woodlands Castle, TA3 5LU
- Module three: 24th & 25th April | 9.30 – 16.30 | Woodlands Castle, TA3 5LU
- Module four: 4th & 5th June | 9.30 – 16.30 | Woodlands Castle, TA3 5LU
Inclusive Mentoring - Bristol venue
This programme constitutes two core elements over a six month period: an individual mentoring programme – including reverse mentoring - supplemented with a ‘trading places’ reciprocal workplace exchange.
What we are looking for in our Mentors:
Senior leaders with a range of professional experience and leadership accomplishments across health and social care. To have a commitment to mentoring, a willingness to develop mentoring skills and participate in a reciprocal workplace exchange.
What we are looking for in our mentees:
Participants from diverse backgrounds including race, class, gender, age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion, belief and sexual orientation. Mentees will be aspiring talent – driven to succeed, develop and have a desire to be mentored and participate in a reciprocal workplace exchange.
Dates, time and location:
- Introductory session | Bristol Business School, UWE | Monday 12th March | 9.30-4.30
- Mentor Workshop | Bristol Business School, UWE | Thursday 19th & Friday 20th April | 9.30-4.30
- Café conversation session | Bristol Business School, UWE | Monday 1st October | 9:30-13:30
Developing Leaders for Talent Management Conversations - Taunton and Plymouth venue
As a train the trainer programme delegates will learn to deliver the above programme to leaders within their own organisations. Delegates will work through day one as a participant and should invite along a colleague as an ‘interested stakeholder’ to attend day one with them (ideally a leader or manager who would form part of your targeted audience in the future).
Requirements for this programme:
- Delegates should be experienced facilitators or trainers and have capacity to deliver this programme as part of their role
- Committed to attending both workshops and should bring along an ‘interested stakeholder’ to day one in order to gain a broader perspective and enrich the content (an intended delegate like a leader or line manager would be best placed for this).
- This programme is designed to build capability and confidence of the leader/line manager population in talent focused conversations and delegates from this programme will be key in delivering the content and ensuring its success and sustainability within their organisations.
Dates, time and location:
Day one: Wednesday 7th March 2018 | Woodlands Castle, TA1 2PX | 9:30 – 16.30 OR
Thursday 8th March | Future Inn, Plymouth International Business Park, PL6 5ZD | 9:30 – 16.30
Day two (for both groups): Tuesday 27th March 2018 | South West House, Taunton TA1 2PX | 9:30 – 16.30